Experience a true Yorkshire welcome in one of Selby's most establised guest houses.
Hazeldene Guest House is a period house dating back to 1890, ideally located in this historic market town, within easy reach of York, The Yorkshire Dales, North York Moors and The East Coast.
- Ground Floor rooms
- En-suite rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private Parking
- Laundry Service available
- Smoke Free Environment
- Groups Catered for (Buffet available)
- In-house Bar & Lounge with Television & DVD player
- All rooms have TV, Shaving Points, Hairdryers and Tea/Coffee facilities.
- A Hearty Yorkshire Breakfast
- Wake up calls available
- Lock up shelter for cycles doing the Trans Pennine route
- Selby Abbey within 5 minutes walk
- Selby town centre - 5 minutes walk
- Easy access to major cities (including York, Leeds, Doncaster)
- Easy access to many local walks and trails (Leaflets available upon request)
- Local access to the Trans Pennine Cycle route
- Many Historical & Tourist attractions within easy reach